PREGNANCY YOGA (Antenatal classes)
Suitable for women 14+ weeks pregnant
These classes involve adapted yoga postures (asanas), movements, breathing and relaxation in order to nourish your self and your baby through this exciting time in your life.
Pregnancy Yoga can help to
- Ease the common aches and pains associated with pregnancy (back pain, pelvic pain, sciatica, sleeplessness and breathlessness, swollen joints etc).
- Increase self-confidence and ease any fear, anxiety, stress and depression.
- Learn breathing techniques to relax body and mind and relieve pain during labour.
- Deep relaxation for better sleep during pregnancy and more energy.
- A dedicated time for you to deeply connect with your baby
- Tone, strength and open the body in preparation for giving birth
- Feeling empowered within your body
- Meeting other lovely mamas-to-be in the area
Class – Monday 5.30pm – 6.45pm, Bellsquarry Village Hall, West Lothian, EH54 9AA
BLOCK 12 weeks – Monday 11th April- Monday 27th June 2016 £78
Please contact Jo for availability, there may still be space. Costs will be adjusted accordingly