- A booking is confirmed once Strength and soul and the client have both agreed a date, time, duration and location for a treatment
- If a cancellation is made more than 24 hours before a treatment, the client will not be charged
- If a cancellation is made within 24 hours of the treatment, they will be expected to pay a cancellation fee of 50% for each hour cancelled
- This cancellation fee may be waived at Strength and Souls discretion.
- The cancellation fee must be paid within 7 days of the cancellation
- Strength and Soul has the right to cancel a treatment by giving 24 hours notice
- Strength and Soul has the right to cancel a treatment without notice if the room or environment is unsuitable for the treatment to be provided, or if the therapist is taken ill
- Strength and Soul has the right to cancel a treatment without notice if the client is intoxicated or inebriated
- Strength and Soul commits to rearranging treatments to a new time and date within two weeks of the cancelled treatment where possible
– Cancellation 1 week or less before workshop date, 0% refund
– Cancellation 2 to 4 weeks before due arrival date, 50% refund
– Cancellation more than 4 weeks before, 100% refund.
In the event that your pass should expire with unused credit left on it you can extend it by one month from the expiry date by paying a £10 fee.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Unless otherwise stated, we own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website and given out at classes. Copying of intellectual property is prohibited.