Kinetic Chain Release is a simple and effective system of Medically recognized and approved, gentle joint mobilizations and stretches, that when performed in a specific and consistent manner, brings the physical body back into balance quickly and easily. KCR is gentle, non-invasive and safe for all ages.
Kinetic Chain Release “KCR” is a series of mobilizations and stretches to bring the body back into alignment alleviating problems such as weak ankles, knee problems, hip and joint pain, pelvic discomforts, back, shoulder and neck pain, TMJ (jaw pain), headaches, snoring, chronic stress, fibromyalgia, lack of sleep, breathing difficulties, bloating, irritable bowel syndrome, teeth clenching and headaches.
As well as helping to alleviate pain, KCR also improves physical performance. If your body is in balance and working the way it should it improves what you can accomplish. Athletes can help to enhance performance by moving faster, increasing strength and energy levels. Golfers can hit further, martial arts fighters can kick higher, runners move faster.
We are both FOTO APPROVED Accredited practitioners and have put in over 250 hours of training under Hugh Gilbert and Jane Wardlaw working to become fully qualified teachers of KCR level 1.
How KCR can help you:
KCR has been known to help with a wide range of health concerns
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Sprained ankles
- Migraines / headaches
- Breathing Difficulty
- Teeth Clenching Tight
- Shoulder pain
- Chronic Stress
- Tennis Elbow
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Chronic Back Pain
- Chronic Groin Strains Chronic Neck Pain Fibromyalgia
- Recurrent Hamstring Strains Pelvic Problems
- T.M.J Dysfunction (jaw pain)
- Wrist Problems
- Snoring / Sleep Apnoea
- IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) R.S.I (Repetitive Strain Injury)
- PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder)
- Knee problems
- Hip and joint pain
- Pelvic discomforts
+ How do I Book?
Click HERE and you can access our booking system, which will show available appointments with Kev and Jo
+ How often will I need a treatment?
This depends on what injuries, aches and pains you are experienceing, how long you've had them for and if you put the time and effort into the exercises we give you to do (it's not much, we proimse). From our experiecning working with cients, a few appointments close together can be beneficial and then we want you to go and enjoy life and we'll see you again if you have any flare ups or when symptoms start to come back (they might not, as much as we love to see our clients, we would rather you were having fun doing what you love)
+ Are there any contraidications to receving a KCR treatment?
- Hydrocephalic infants.
- Advanced Osteoporosis.
- Osteogenesis Imperfecta.
- Pregnancy (in the last two trimesters, KCR can be perfomred in the first trimester of pregnancy)
- Recent stroke or similar neurological disturbance. (usually we do not treat with KCR for a year to see if there is a possible re occurrence, however, if you would like to have a KCR treatment before that time frame, we would ask you to check with your physician for permission before proceeding with treatment.
- Post Surgical (if you are still under the Consultant /Physician post op protocol, we ask that you wait until you are discharged or discuss having KCR with your consultant)
+WHAT DO I WEAR?
Please wear something that is comfortable to move around in, you will be fully clothed during the treatment. Jeans are not suitable
+WHERE DO I GO WHEN I ARRIVE AT THE BARN?
Please park next to the metal stairs or large green shed which yu will see when you drive through the gates to The Barn. Walk around to the front of the building, DO NOT ring the bell, please come in and make yourself comfortable. We may be finishing up with classes / clients and will be with you as soon as possible.
+WHAT IS FOTO?
You can read all about FOTO here.