TERMS + CONDITIONS
All purchases made are NON REFUNDABLE and NON TRANSFERABLE. By placing an order you confirm you have read and accepted our terms and conditions and understand that all purchases are non refundable.
- A booking is confirmed once Strength and soul and the client have both agreed a date, time, duration and location for a treatment
- If a cancellation is made more than 24 hours before a treatment, the client will not be charged
- If a cancellation is made within 24 hours of the treatment, they will be expected to pay a cancellation fee of 50% for each hour cancelled
- This cancellation fee may be waived at Strength and Souls discretion.
- The cancellation fee must be paid within 7 days of the cancellation
- Strength and Soul has the right to cancel a treatment by giving 24 hours notice
- Strength and Soul has the right to cancel a treatment without notice if the room or environment is unsuitable for the treatment to be provided, or if the therapist is taken ill
- Strength and Soul has the right to cancel a treatment without notice if the client is intoxicated or inebriated
- Strength and Soul commits to rearranging treatments to a new time and date within two weeks of the cancelled treatment where possible
Yoga workshops and retreats
All workshops and retreats must be paid for at the time of booking. Bookings will not be confirmed until paid in full.
In the event of cancellation by the customer, the following refund fees apply.
– Cancellation 1 week or less before workshop date, 0% refund
– Cancellation 2 to 4 weeks before due arrival date, 50% refund
– Cancellation more than 4 weeks before, 100% refund.
All class passes have an expiration date and are not refundable.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Unless otherwise stated, we own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website and given out at classes. Copying of intellectual property is prohibited.
5-class passes expire after 3 months.
10 & 20 class pass expire after 6 months.
Class bookings: Pre-booked classes must be paid for in advance.
Early cancellations: class bookings can be cancelled up to 24 hours in advance.
Late cancellations: Any cancellations made after this time (within 24 hours of the class start time) will not be credited back to your class or refunded. No refunds will be given for unused classes and no extensions will be made.
Gift cards: Gift cards cannot be refunded or exchanged.
To redeem your voucher . . . . choose what you would like to purchase and enter the gift card number at checkout.
Any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.